Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

im out when s+p pulled back

Managed + 28. im starting to claw back my forex losses :LOL:

Last edited:
Ah! Ukraine troops on border with Russia now, and Russian navy nuclear ships in English channel.
Dont you just love de escalation! :rolleyes:

Well gone short DAX @ 9575. HA's don't show strength, however signal confirmation is in place, so l took the trade with a view it might suddenly get kicked in the balls. :LOL:

Hell of a lot balls flying around today is jordon on the site :cool::devilish:

Last edited:
s+p on the rise now, would like to see it hit res at 1880.9, Im long dax from 9565.5. I may have jumped the gun though.

looking to go long on dax if s+p breaks res at 1879.6

and short dax if s+p breaks supp at 1878.4

I'm waiting for Oscar to release his latest video so I know what direction were going in today. :LOL:

Reactions: tar
:LOL:

wot ever happened to your dog? One woof for buy, two for sell wasn't it?

:LOL:

He cant take the overnight Asian trading (hes not as young as he used to be), currently fast asleep. :rolleyes:
I've taken his bone, you snooze you lose. ;)

Dax not happy, early bath for them.

Dow is posting lower highs. Above 16550 is bullish - dont think she'll make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://mrtopstep.com/market-called-draghis-bluff-will-punish-us/

"It’s become a running joke now. ECB members chinwag about needing to implement extraordinary measures to lower the Euro, EURUSD drops 50 – 100 pips (more out of politeness than anything else) then the market looks around to see if anybody is watching and returns to buying the Euro in spades, safe in the assumption that the ECB will never implement proper QE and that cutting rates from almost zero is near enough pointless. "

When are they going to get rid of him...