Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow has been dealt a couple of body blows and looks a bit dazed but still has some fight left in him.

right going picking grandson up i expect 6685 by the time i get back if you could arrange it please postman

Attachments

• Ich_Liebe_Dich.png
    Ich_Liebe_Dich.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 74
How are the Dow shorters feeling?
I was in and out for +30 and now I'm flat and feeling relaxed with my feet up on the table.

How are the Dow shorters feeling?
I was in and out for +30 and now I'm flat and feeling relaxed with my feet up on the table.

Feeling absolutely fine and relaxed postman...feet up as well, thats the difference between us, I know what am doing hence why I'm always confidant and relaxed in what I call. Then there is people like you that can't do much apart from pick up crumbs and "play" trader.

Sit back postman and watch my trades and forecasts come together. Just need a little patience and understanding.

You will learn something my friend.

I'm not one for worrying about ticks up and ticks down...just chill and let market play out.

Last edited:
Here's someone you dont want to get into a pissing contest with. ;)

Attachments

• piss.jpeg
    piss.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 59
Feeling absolutely fine and relaxed postman...feet up as well, thats the difference between us, I know what am doing hence why I'm always confidant and relaxed in what I call. Then there is people like you that can't do much apart from pick up crumbs and "play" trader.

Sit back postman and watch my trades and forecasts come together. Just need a little patience and understanding.

You will learn something my friend.

I'm not one for worrying about ticks up and ticks down...just chill and let market play out.

Away soaking up the sun atm, but popped in for a look to find a rude arrogant twerp has joined the most civilised thread on the boards :LOL:

You got no chance, DAX, doncha know you've got postie's dog to contend with :D