Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

FTSE and Dax say this isnt going down tonight.

i would add sp500 cash to that implies 10% chance of down close today

just checked my weekly dow pivots and 16,413 was this weeks buy pivot.

is nice resistance/support switch on the 30min chart

Last edited:
Agreed, I open flat and close flat unless I have a trade open, in profit and with a trailing stop, served me well for 15 years. :)

One of the most expensive lessons I learned (and Oscar helped me here) if you leave a position open overnight it completely alters your view of what the market will do the next day.
You are biased towards your open trade being correct and blind to what the market is actually doing.

We love Germans.
I dont believe DAXTechnician is German any more than I believe he worked for all those companies.
I'm sure we've read his posts before under some other guise. ;)
I've been wrong before. :eek:

Attachments

• German-Love.jpg
    German-Love.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 150
Postman I agree with you post abouts learning lessons, I learnt my many moons ago, I think you need to (well I do anyway) walk away from your trading job, like you would if you were employed.

For me I need the right home/work balance, to that end, I rent an office and work as professionally as I can, when I leave at night, I walk way with peace of mind.

When I'm home that's my family time, and to resist all temptation, I don't have internet access, I don't need it, kids have their iphones etc. and enables me to keep focus on what's important in life.

Last edited:
hey, ho - back to soaking up the sun and what's in the glass. See you in May guys

Take care

jon

We love Germans.
I dont believe DAXTechnician is German any more than I believe he worked for all those companies.
I'm sure we've read his posts before under some other guise. ;)
I've been wrong before. :eek:

:love::love: Germans are lovely :love::love:

As you know i live rurally, so it's a home office for me, but when i finish i tend to get changed and go out for a walk up the hill out of the village, get some fresh air and clear my head of all Postmans jokes.........:cool:

As you know i live rurally, so it's a home office for me, but when i finish i tend to get changed and go out for a walk up the hill out of the village, get some fresh air and clear my head of all Postmans jokes.........:cool:

Nice, I'm done, going home, all done, have a nice night. Bye

cool, in london the air is so polluted it has breeched those EU directives.