Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The Cold Winter Morning....

Wife texts husband on a cold winter's morning..."Windows frozen, won't open."

Husband texts back..."Gently pour some lukewarm water over it."

Wife texts back 5 minutes later..."Computer really screwed up now."

Lol just told my wife that.

Thanks for a good laugh to start the day mate !

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

massive orders crossed yesterday on ftse, 6640/50 about 6690 cash

Attachments

• lzorders.png
    lzorders.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
certainly taking its sweet time... if triggered then will certainly take some profit at 9461..and really tighten stops as we get closer to 9435... I say that as a break of 9427 could take us much lower..and am not sure this baby has hit its upper target yet..but only time will tell

Dom today

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

The latest rally in stocks is still well intact. Some of the indices had become a little overbought on an intraday view as of the start of yesterday, which I why I called for a retreat. That is now happening, albeit only in mild fashion. Once again, this is healthy from the point of view of continued gains. Strong advances interspersed by shallow retreats are my ideal conditions for buying. Overall, the backdrop remains favourable for equities. Money is easy, seasonal factors are positive, while momentum and sentiment are in good shape. I seek further buying opportunities.
Today's Market Focus
DAX to spring higher
DAX to spring higher

Having become very overbought on its fourhourly chart, the DAX is retreating towards its 13-fourhourly EMA in line with my call. I don’t reckon it’ll be long before we blast higher once more, and through 9600.

DAY: I’ll buy as the DAX rallies back above through its 13-fourhourly EMA.

POSITION: Stay long or get long on a bounce off the 13-fourhourly EMA.

SUPPORT RESISTANCE
9448.7 9657.9
9412.4 9622.1
9301.5 9592.3
9246.3 9535.1

Last edited: