Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dow looking a bit toppy short term.

Attachments

• DxSht.jpg
    DxSht.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 87
Ah those twitters....

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 28m
$ES_F 02:06:43 TRADINGDATA2: (driley) PitBuLL : Never seen anything like this ... $$

TheNorthman ‏@NorthmanTrader 3m
If you are buying the close after a 84 point $ES ramp in 5 days you need a TEAM:

Ah those twitters....

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 28m
$ES_F 02:06:43 TRADINGDATA2: (driley) PitBuLL : Never seen anything like this ... $$

TheNorthman ‏@NorthmanTrader 3m
If you are buying the close after a 84 point $ES ramp in 5 days you need a TEAM:

what that @, $ and # sign mean in twitter?

I got mt account created but it just come blank...:innocent:

Last edited:
Interesting. ftse up +43, but the five most active shares in it all down - vod, tsco, barc, lloy, rbs. Big hitters too.

Last edited:
50 point fall on Dow overnight then made it all back again.
There was close to a 30 point drop due to ex divs but that was soon forgotten.
Dax above last nights highs.
More madness today!

Looks like a complete reversal of the january move could be underway on the good ship dj30 ...january and the feb low could be viewed as the great january sale and stop clearance ha ha ...i think the bears will be feeling a bit more uncomfortable now but of course things can change...

from a wave point of view the bigger time frames show a possible 3 leg has just started from 15350 area and this points to a huge upside target.... but as always ew speak with fork tounge :red_india ....we could be on a leg 2 at the moment and leg three still to come with a huge downside target ha

it's a great game ...i'm still bullish for now …

ftse hitting a 61 fib...could be leading the pack tho