Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

What is it about gold prices? Many people seem to believe they are impossible to predict, or even understand. At her Senate confirmation hearing in November, Janet Yellen said, “I don’t think anybody has a very good model of what makes gold prices go up or down.” Ben Bernanke also said last year that “nobody really understands gold prices, and I don’t pretend to understand them either.” While many factors influence the price of gold, PIMCO believes there is one that can explain the majority of changes in gold prices over the past several years: changes in real yields.

http://www.pimco.com/EN/Insights/Pages/Demystifying-Gold-Prices.aspx

What is it about gold prices? Many people seem to believe they are impossible to predict, or even understand. At her Senate confirmation hearing in November, Janet Yellen said, “I don’t think anybody has a very good model of what makes gold prices go up or down.” ...

Its market manipulation by MM's who buy and sell more than 10x the amount of real gold in existence.

Just my opinion. :innocent:

we got 15,900

normally market is muted/treads water as bernanke speaks, not respect or fear from Yellen as of yet.

Last edited:
Or an even more extreme view.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1735.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------
"...The three Western bankers targeted for elimination by Obama regime “black team hit squads,” this report says, were Deutsche Bank executive Bill Broeksmit, 58, found dead at his home in Chelsea, south west London, on 26 January, JPMorgan Chase & Company vice president in technology operations Gabriel Magee, 39, who died after falling from his London headquarters on 28 January, and chief economist at Russell Investments, and former US Federal Reserve economist, Mike Dueker, 50, found dead at the side of a highway that leads to the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington State on 31 January.

The “common link” between these bankers, this GRU report continues, began this past year after two JP Morgan whistleblowers confessed that their bank manipulates the gold and silver markets, which led to this past weeks stunning announcement that Europe's largest bank, Deutsche Bank, would withdraw from the appropriately named gold and silver price “fixing”, as European regulators investigate the manipulation of precious metals prices by Western banks..."

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde
To lose one top banker is unfortunate to lose 3 in ONE WEEK is careless in the extreme.

Or an even more extreme view.

"...The three Western bankers targeted for elimination by Obama regime “black team hit squads,” this report says, wer

The “common link” between these bankers, this GRU report continues, began this past year after two JP Morgan whistleblowers confessed that their bank manipulates the gold and silver m..."

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde
To lose one top banker is unfortunate to lose 3 in ONE WEEK is careless in the extreme.

wow, do u know the story behind why Gordon brown sold uk gold cheap and then misled parliament about advice he had received ?

wow, do u know the story behind why Gordon brown sold uk gold cheap and then misled parliament about advice he had received ?

No I haven't heard that one, and I am interested.

Will re read your article later. On the first read it made more sense than the suggestions I provided. (y)

The waves stack up so far …

the ftse shows a clear 5 wave pattern on the 4 hour chart so I may have it wrong on the dow ...i took the first wave from the impulse move off the fib level on the chart ...right or wrong if it's a C or a 3 or a 5 they all indicate a down move next ...i'd be happy with a new high first tho ....the original count has wave four support at 15718 however if the bulls are in then maybe 40/50 area....both last months low and the h&s base line at 15660 are critical but i'm bullish for now...

once again heap big volume on the dow ...make um eyes water :red_india

target hit ...another deep sea diver

Attachments

• deep sea diver.jpg
    deep sea diver.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 112
+600 points in 4 days.

yesterday was a nice congestion/digestion day, pros bought the close.

what nice clean action in dow, no flipping around.

what happened to goldmans 10% correction more deception.

how many missed the rally waiting for 15,000 to break.

Give the guy his due Oscar is "Wildly Bullish" today. :clap:
But he seems to have a fungus problem. :eek: