Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Quote of the day

I think it was a long step forward in my trading education when I realized at last that when old Mr.

Partridge kept on telling other customers, Well, you know this is a bull market! he really meant to

tell them that the big money was not in the individual fluctuations but in the main movementsthat

is, not in reading the tape but in sizing up the entire market and its trend.

Disregarding the big swing and trying to jump in and out was fatal to me. Nobody can catch all the

fluctuations. In a bull market the game is to buy and hold until you believe the bull market is

near its end.

Last edited:
Quote of the day

I think it was a long step forward in my trading education when I realized at last that when old Mr.

Partridge kept on telling other customers, Well, you know this is a bull market! he really meant to

tell them that the big money was not in the individual fluctuations but in the main movementsthat

is, not in reading the tape but in sizing up the entire market and its trend.

Disregarding the big swing and trying to jump in and out was fatal to me. Nobody can catch all the

fluctuations. In a bull market the game is to buy and hold until you believe the bull market is

near its end.

Yes, well it was over last month so we're trading the movement at the top now. ;)

Attachments

• JL_Card.jpg
    JL_Card.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 113
Good luck if your getting any of this. The dog's gone off to his basket in disgust, I'm missing all this downside.

This is my pivot. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pivot is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pivot, without me, is useless. Without my pivot, I am useless. I must execute my pivot true. I must execute faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must executes him before he execute me. I will.......

Damn good film...