Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is my pivot. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pivot is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pivot, without me, is useless. Without my pivot, I am useless. I must execute my pivot true. I must execute faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must executes him before he execute me. I will.......

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I watched that again over the weekend, docklands never looked the same after that.
It ended badly for a lot of them especially the drill sergeant. ;)

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
I watched that again over the weekend, docklands never looked the same after that.
It ended badly for a lot of them especially the drill sergeant. ;)

watched it, its probably based on your life, damn u probably were a consultant pointing out any obvious errors

:LOL:

Last edited:
This is my pivot. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My pivot is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My pivot, without me, is useless. Without my pivot, I am useless. I must execute my pivot true. I must execute faster than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must executes him before he execute me. I will.......

You know it makes sense :cool: get a BIG notice for tomorrow 1777

Through yesterdays cash low now

why did you trim... that was fantastic !

trim,

I am more, pivot/target sort of fellow

mccullough of hedgeye,(a marvellous fellow) has 1779cash as big number, people have different methods to know if support is broken, i think two closes below and support is gone. we have huge downside, looking from the proportions of the preceding pattern

Last edited:
why did you trim... that was fantastic !

sorry Jessi, "bust a cap" means to put a bullet in someone , shoot them,

"cap" is ghetto language for bullet. someone has shot the dow with a bullet and its going down.

I will be more culturally sensitive in what I write in the future.

Vix 18.84, even with dow falling 160, VIX not surging higher.

so dow highs 16,588 less 10% = 14,929, lets assume that people will front run 14,929.

we should look for round number on the futures when that time approaches

Last edited:

"cap" is ghetto language for bullet. someone has shot the dow with a bullet and its going down.

Bloody Marvelous. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Some people think this is it !
Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 1h
Memories of the 1987 Crash (part 1): You could feel it coming -

Actually what I meant was that you initially put good writing in there and then removed it... :)

dax still trending

Attachments

• dt.PNG
    dt.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 82