Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

642 neg 100 542 early tomorrow and 492 friday good enough 7pm tonight prices in already

Can someone explain that to me in English please lol?

pattern is invert 5 no need to worry about that

early 642 this morning ftse has gap to fill 572 and needs to produce a lower low by tomorrow not lower than mondays and a low for week friday lower than monday

after market move is priced in

so short term position is Short

or another way of looking at it in scalp timeframe short any early move down to 574 ish then look for a small long towards late session and if you do overnight look to get short into or after the close

I wonder if LLSS is willing to post here and explain how any reasonable person going short on a large Dow / S&P move down and placing their stops at 'sensible' levels just above 16,000 and 1800 are now heavily out of pocket while they slept.

or another way of looking at it in scalp timeframe short any early move down to 574 ish then look for a small long towards late session and if you do overnight look to get short into or after the close

I clearly have much to learn and thanks for the explaination! Not sure where you managed to decipher all of that from?

So you are going to be short during the FOMC?

This is the Traders Edge that most people lack.

Traders usually have a Buy and Sell button. Those on the 'inside' have a special button on their keyboard.

Attachments

• Make-Money-button.jpg
    Make-Money-button.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 50