Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Mr TopStep ‏@MrTopStep 9m
SEC Announces Ban on Forex Trading Bonuses
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry to intrude as I don't post on this thread or monitor it, but that's CySEC*.

It's also in reference to crooked brokers giving joining incentive bonuses that can't be withdrawn etc etc rather than any litigation against FX desk remuneration as seems to be the implication.

An extremely poor Tweet...!

after Argentine Peso Turkish lira tumbles to series of record lows
Turkey’s central bank is under fire. For months, it has struggled to contain the fallout of the US Federal Reserve’s plan to withdraw its stimulus. Since December, it has also had to contend with political turmoil, as a corruption probe pits the country’s government against its institutions – wreaking havoc on markets.

In the past week, the lira – already one of the chief casualties of the Fed’s tapering – has plunged to successive record lows against the dollar. On Monday, the cost of insuring Turkish government debt rose to an 18-month high and the lira sank again to TL2.2515 against the greenback – a fall of almost 10 per cent since the corruption probe began and 3.6 per cent this month, the worst performance of any leading currency.

Nice.
Once again Intertrader have decided to SUSPEND their platform. !!!!
Good job IG is available now...

Sorry to intrude as I don't post on this thread or monitor it, but that's CySEC*.

It's also in reference to crooked brokers giving joining incentive bonuses that can't be withdrawn etc etc rather than any litigation against FX desk remuneration as seems to be the implication.

An extremely poor Tweet...!

No problem.
There is a limit to the information you can put across in 80 characters. But point taken the jist of it is different to the whole story.

I dare not visit the zerohedge website today they will be whooping and cheering and declaring the end of civilization as we know it. :LOL:

The world has gone mad but an island of sanity prevails.
Jesse Livermore ‏@Jesse_Livermore 2h
Justin Bieber made $57MM last yr, for making ur pre-teen daughter feel butterflies. Should b benchmark for discussing CEO salary excesses.

vs

@MrTopStep What about the 40 handle rule???
Retweeted by Mr TopStep

JT your short call was brilliant!!!

my effort for next week ….1784 is the next turn for the sp500.. Ftse to recover above 6743 if 6622 can support at the open. Ha it's like a game of bingo:)

gold 1269 ….this is a big area for the metal of the gods ...pray which way today:)

Brent still long on the sticky stuff for now 107.67 is key

JT your short call was brilliant!!!

my effort for next week ….1784 is the next turn for the sp500.. Ftse to recover above 6743 if 6622 can support at the open. Ha it's like a game of bingo:)

gold 1269 ….this is a big area for the metal of the gods ...pray which way today:)

Brent still long on the sticky stuff for now 107.67 is key

I agree, I see a dead cat bounce Mon-Wed...Market likely to bounce back...

Wed-Friday will be very important.. any move between Wed-Friday will be real move ...

Last edited:
longer term j?

Down...

This chart may help.. I have developed this chart on paper... trying to put in digital form... part of this chart is attached below....

I post again when complete....

watch out 31st Jan.. very important day for turning point

Attachments

• Cycle_History.png
    Cycle_History.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Friday will tell us if we are second week down in a row.... 31st will tell if we are month down...very bearing sign

This is what I get on DOW... don't be surprised if DOW keeps falling... because this couple of weeks will be dominated by surprises....

Attachments

• DOW_25JAN.jpg
    DOW_25JAN.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
that's a long way down jess but great to have your opinion ...

6530's is my best downside guest for now

ftse that is

Last edited: