Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

S&P just over 4 handles from 1848, I will have my pound of flesh from that, I've been long since 1837 thats 110 points when it gets there.

I dont understand why everyone in the news is making such a big deal on the NFP numbers today. If you've got $Bn's inversted in this market - your hedged. Its just the meedya stiring up a storm over nothing.

How far are they willing to pump these markets before they dump them? Go with the flow until the jobs report non news.

I dont understand why everyone in the news is making such a big deal on the NFP numbers today. If you've got $Bn's inversted in this market - your hedged. Its just the meedya stiring up a storm over nothing.

They have to talk about something..

Maybe the UK should just stop all industrial production because when it misses estimates its really good for the FTSE.

9:30am
GBP Manufacturing Production m/m Forecast 0.4% Act 0.0%
GBP Industrial Production m/m Forecast 0.4% Act 0.0%

:LOL:

Was busy doing some maths... I had to put my hedge back in place to protect my as** , I am not sure how the spikes will looks like at 1:30 :whistling

Maybe the UK should just stop all industrial production because when it misses estimates its really good for the FTSE.

9:30am
GBP Manufacturing Production m/m Forecast 0.4% Act 0.0%
GBP Industrial Production m/m Forecast 0.4% Act 0.0%

:LOL:

those numbers are very lumpy

uk is going to have a massive boom, tory city slickers have primed the pumps and off to the races we go.

FTSE +72 is a lion

Last edited:
Dax has broken its up channel to the downside and is wondering what its doing up here.
Ftse has now entered an intercontinental ballistic trajectory.

Short ftse 6764

I could be completely wrong on this and the price will continue to go up on this almost vertical line forever ....

Attachments

• FTBal.jpg
    FTBal.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 79