Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Bull flag anyone? Half decent NFP numbers tomorrow could see fresh highs. Or . . . ?

View attachment 170058

What I can see in the bit lower time frame to see microscopic view of price action that, it has broken a triangle down....

So basically sentiments has already broken.... we can't say which way it can turn... but surely it can be very volatile untimely leading to down....

Attachments

• DOW_9JAN.jpg
    DOW_9JAN.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
I wouldn't hold your breath for a $1Bn lifeline at the close tonight.... Glub Glub Glub ...

I wouldn't hold your breath for a $1Bn lifeline at the close tonight.... Glub Glub Glub ...

Just broke out of the down channel for the day. It better get back in quickly or I'm eating a big slice of humble pie for supper. :(

Some how i feel that ftse is a good indicator of dow, looking back in November. Ftse goes down dow goes up.

We are again back to the same game "good news is bad". Tomorrows better then expected job data can hurt the market.

Well i finished my food so i would go for cream. :LOL:

Could you explain a bit on dow ! What you mean, i am trying to decode but get two possible meaning

Morning Jessi.
I was calling the Dow down this week, and we've had a lot of that. My biggest dilemma was that I was sure the S&P would close the gap to 1848. So maybe we've had all the Dow down action I was expecting. (But I've just gone short again at 475 :))

morning postman and jessi

morning everyone

sp500march back to 1836

Morning.

Yes it looks like last chance saloon for filling that gap. Cash is just over 5 handles away.
What is FTSE doing this morning! Straight up - that wont last.
At least the Dax and Dow are being forced up in a slow and steady manner. Just look at the tick chart for the Dow a straight line from 1am this morning, thats not real people buying.

Morning SD

Today could be a turnaround day... If market close down today then we will have down 1st real week down in Jan.

If close up then further consolidation

Dow still going up in a straight line... dont fight it, those guys control the prices we buy and sell at.

looks like traders await jobs report, which is going to be very very good.

Yes that seems to be the smart opinion. And, a 2 hour press conference afterwards! Someone is going to be doing a lot of "managing the message" to keep traders calm. :LOL: