Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes its not human buying and selling - its these ridiculous Algo's just moving the prices up at specific time intervals.
Real people buy AND sell. Theres no selling today. Humans dont sell the crap out of a market one week and then do nothing but buy the next week.
I'd like to think it was a Santa rally but it smells of bull trap. Yes thats trap.
I'm short dax 9139.

Hey postman, soo late today. you missed jucy steak breakfast :LOL:

yeah, I agree its nearly coming to selling point.

I said there was no selling today and so the prices aren't going down, however there is selling going on, but the people who SET the prices are not moving them down along with the selling.
There is obviously a target that needs to be hit and it will be hit regardless of whos buying and selling.

Draghi in 1hr. ;)

I said there was no selling today and so the prices aren't going down, however there is selling going on, but the people who SET the prices are not moving them down along with the selling.
There is obviously a target that needs to be hit and it will be hit regardless of whos buying and selling.

Draghi in 1hr. ;)

selling moves prices higher 6524 is my sales target today

One of those naughty Germans let the dax fall below 9140. Take him out side and have him shot.

60 seconds away from important us data and the dax is up 150 at days high. Anyone else think that strange?

Thats a pretty sh1t empire state index. Dont suppose it will make any difference though. :p