Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well what I see is Unbelievable !!!

Is it another market crash? I did some analysis over the weekend and doesn't look good!!!

Therefore I am inclined to predict a market crash. :rolleyes:

:devilish:

Well what I see is Unbelievable !!!

Is it another market crash? I did some analysis over the weekend and doesn't look good!!!

Therefore I am inclined to predict a market crash. :rolleyes:

:devilish:

the technicals do look very bad, but the market will not fall in straight line, the counter trend rallies will tend to be very sharp

Jessie were you not 2 weeks ago predicting 7000 for the ftse by mid jan

Yeah, that could still be possible another attempt to reach high, it may not be 7000 but near to that.

The whole scene has changed by monthly and weekly chart. Two consecutive month down from all time top also bearish candle.

If you see following cycle that also support technical:

Uptrend: Apr-03 to Oct-07 Peak = Oct-07 (about 4 years)
Uptrend: Apr-09 to Oct-13 Peak = Oct-13 (about 4 years)

That tells cycle completed in Oct and sell signalled by monthly candle and break down of channel in daily chart.

Downtrend: Jan-00 to Mar-03 Bottom =Mar-03 (about 3 years)
Downtrend: Nov-07 to Mar-09 Bottom=Mar-09 (about 1.4 years)
Downtrend: Nov-13 to Mar-15 Bottom=Mar-15 (if I take about 1.4 years)

Afternoon all.
What a morning. The Dax is unbelievably strong today. No respite from the upward pressure. The only thing that could bring the Dax down today is if Draghi were speaking. :devilish:

Yeah, that could still be possible another attempt to reach high, it may not be 7000 but near to that.

The whole scene has changed by monthly and weekly chart. Two consecutive month down from all time top also bearish candle.

If you see following cycle that also support technical:

Uptrend: Apr-03 to Oct-07 Peak = Oct-07 (about 4 years)
Uptrend: Apr-09 to Oct-13 Peak = Oct-13 (about 4 years)

That tells cycle completed in Oct and sell signalled by monthly candle and break down of channel in daily chart.

Downtrend: Jan-00 to Mar-03 Bottom =Mar-03 (about 3 years)
Downtrend: Nov-07 to Mar-09 Bottom=Mar-09 (about 1.4 years)
Downtrend: Nov-13 to Mar-15 Bottom=Mar-15 (if I take about 1.4 years)

Market cycles

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article40474.html

afternoon postman
welcome back htw
dax is on steroids or Christmas drug frenzy

Yes its not human buying and selling - its these ridiculous Algo's just moving the prices up at specific time intervals.
Real people buy AND sell. Theres no selling today. Humans dont sell the crap out of a market one week and then do nothing but buy the next week.
I'd like to think it was a Santa rally but it smells of bull trap. Yes thats trap.
I'm short dax 9139.

Yes its not human buying and selling - its these ridiculous Algo's just moving the prices up at specific time intervals.
Real people buy AND sell. Theres no selling today. Humans dont sell the crap out of a market one week and then do nothing but buy the next week.
I'd like to think it was a Santa rally but it smells of bull trap. Yes thats trap.
I'm short dax 9139.

You are with the crowd at IG 62% short