Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• Hs.jpg
    Hs.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 65
Intertrader are really taking the p1ss.
They have been quoting Dow at 66 points above futures all day now they're holding it an extra 11 points lower because of this move down, it's now 55 points above futures. Thats an extra 11 points they're skimming. :mad:

Intertrader are really taking the p1ss.
They have been quoting Dow at 66 points above futures all day now they're holding it an extra 11 points lower because of this move down, it's now 55 points above futures. Thats an extra 11 points they're skimming. :mad:

The futures started moving back up so I went long and the price I was quoted didnt move until the futures came back down again.
Dont see that often but once is too much. :(

Just closed in positive territory - its bad enough trying to beat the market without having to fight your SB as well.
I've had it for this week see you on Monday. :(

Just closed in positive territory - its bad enough trying to beat the market without having to fight your SB as well.
I've had it for this week see you on Monday. :(

I had same problem with CMC in 2005, they used to do that with stocks a lot...

I still remember, I only used to trade RIO Tinto a lot and they played with the quote on their benifit.

There is a common wisdom that the Federal Reserve sets the short-term interest rates for the U.S. However, there are studies that question that wisdom. One of them has shown that the market changes in short-term rates always leads the interest rate changes by the Fed. The authors of this study conclude that the Fed does not set interest rates but that the market does and the Fed merely follows. This theme is developed in the following video..........................http://econintersect.com/b2evolution/blog1.php/2013/12/15/does-the-fed-set-interest-rates

video Alvin Hall on power trading radio.
http://www.socionomics.net/2013/12/...rview-with-power-trading-radio/#axzz2nXQL6Iu0

I had same problem with CMC in 2005, they used to do that with stocks a lot...

I still remember, I only used to trade RIO Tinto a lot and they played with the quote on their benifit.

Jessi this can be "free money" if two prices exist on separate websites, u can sell one and buy the other locking in free money, and wait for the spread/discrepancy to close. not sure if the sb's have something in their small print preventing you from profiting from their "pricing error"

Morning all ... got this in the inbox this am for any EW fans out there

Financial, Stock and Commodity Market's Outlook 2014 by Robert Prechter

Dear Reader,

I may not be Santa Claus, but I have an early present for you this year. It’s actually 15 presents in the form of 15 charts of financial markets with analysis by Bob Prechter, the president of Elliott Wave International.

He created these charts – which cover markets like the S&P 500, NASDAQ, gold, and mutual funds – to explain where financial markets have been and where they are headed. These are not your typical price charts. They combine history and patterns to tell the story clearly, all from his distinctly different point of view. With this information, his Elliott Wave Theorist subscribers are now prepared for 2014. And you can be, too, because you can get the full 10-page issue, FREE.

Elliott Wave International hasn't offered a free issue from Bob in quite some time, but they feel that the message of this issue is extremely important and can provide you with an outlook for 2014 that you shouldn't miss.

Prechter says that “charts tell the truth.” Here is your chance to see what truths these charts are telling. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then this publication is like reading more than 15,000 words of his market analysis.

Attachments

• ew.pdf
    758.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited: