Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

JT - could the FTSE be breaking the triangle?
That big green steak may not be far away ;)
Ho ho ho

Basically, it has become bit strong now. ftse was not even able to break minor support and bounce back from there, major support created on 13th Nov is still intact "As of Now".

Sir, wave under a wave, thats what I was tought in my childhood. inside a bigger triangle, there is a bullish channel developing since 18th Nov.

I am hungry, hope I get my juciy steak sooner rather then later. :sleep:

Have a look into chart.

Attachments

• ftse_27_nov.jpg
    ftse_27_nov.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 110
Hey you guys 1,000,000 views up while I was swing' away on the eigtheenth - US not the only one hitting new highs :)

Gonna bring this forward in case it's lost - good on SD for shepherding the thread along so well and also to all who have sailed in her.

Gonna bring this forward in case it's lost - good on SD for shepherding the thread along so well and also to all who have sailed in her.

1 million views, thanks for pointing it out barjon, it is amazing. wonder if any other t2w thread has done as many?

we are more than double the next most viewed thread, "dow 2007"

Last edited:
I initiated a short UK oil and long US oil

Brent had a big run today, following the Iran deal.

Underwater for the moment, WTI dropped more than I was expecting relative to brent .

Not my best trade :(

Last edited:
Intraday FTSE formed Cup and Handle pattern which is also very bullish, all well so far: (y)

Attachments

• ftse_intraday.jpg
    ftse_intraday.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 99
Underwater for the moment, WTI dropped more than I was expecting relative to brent .

Not my best trade :(

I find oil the most challenging to trade.

So unpredictable and heavily manipulated.

Only a few months ago the spread between Brent and Crude went negative, now it's almost 20 :eek: