Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Honestly, keeping short on DAX today will be suicide, trust me (specially if position is big)... if £1 pp then you don't mind I guess. :rolleyes:

If there is one thing that I have learned in my years on this site, it is to trust nothing, including myself!.

I'm watching you! It better not short! :D

morning jessi and htw

morning everyone

dow hit 130 overnight.

yesterdays sp500dec range was 6 pts !

Morning all
After hours of deliberations I have decided that spending hours staring at s screen does not in fact make it go up.
So I'm off out, I'll be back when the FTSE is above 6670 as this is minor resistance and could signal a breakout. So alarm signal set.
Good luck everyone

Morning all.
Ftse is at resistance again. 6658. To short or not to ... oh of course you have to short the ftse.
Short 6657.

According to IG, 75% of their punters are short Dax today. What is wrong with them?
When someone says how smart a trader do you think you are, stuff the Dunning Kruger effect, I AM smarter than 75% of traders. :LOL:

Here we see another punter entering the "Dax shorting for beginners trading academy".

I sincerely hope people are not losing money on the Dax today. I'm just trying to highlight how ridiculous the situation is.

Attachments

• pushpull.jpg
    pushpull.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 349
According to IG, 75% of their punters are short Dax today. What is wrong with them?
When someone says how smart a trader do you think you are, stuff the Dunning Kruger effect, I AM smarter than 75% of traders. :LOL:

mornin'

:LOL:Just goes to show that most punters are always trying to fight the trend and keep throwing themselves in front of a speeding truck - that's why they finish up in A&E.

dow hourly looks like it is breaking out of very large bull flag. !

hi postman, barjon and maddog

Last edited:
I expect a lot of people thought 9400 Dax was a great shorting opportunity.
I expect 99.9% of market makers realise this too.
I wonder who will come out best? :whistling

Morning all.
Ftse is at resistance again. 6658. To short or not to ... oh of course you have to short the ftse.
Short 6657.

Resistance is futile. Onwards and upwards for the FTSE.

If we close above 670 I will be adding to my, already large long.

Resistance is futile. Onwards and upwards for the FTSE.

If we close above 670 I will be adding to my, already large long.

My juicy green steak .....uummmm, I may get soon. :p

Good luck guys - may the force be with you. (The force of Carney).
He's already said the economy is doing well - whats he going to do, come out and say I was wrong heres another 300bn stimulus?
FTSE's on her own from here... :eek: