Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

And what does that mean? If it's that retail always get it wrong and wholesale always get it right then one wonders why there's been some pretty spectacular losses from the wholesale guys over the years.
Two words...
Leverage & greed

Two words...
Leverage & greed

...and how much retail money actually finds it's way to the real market? The trading retailers are mostly trading against their brokers who might lay off their net imbalance to reduce their risk overall, but it's not going to amount to much in the overall scheme of things.

The investor retailers are probably doing most of it via funds etc and the amount of direct purchase/sale is small beer compared to that.

To me, it's always seemed a pretty far-fetched idea that retail traders can throw enough money directly into the real market to cause sufficient of an impact for the wholesale brigade to benefit.

Just how much market manipulation was required to keep the Dow in that tight range today.
I think were better off flipping a coin and relying on money management than trying to work out how these markets are being fixed.

Just how much market manipulation was required to keep the Dow in that tight range today.
I think were better off flipping a coin and relying on money management than trying to work out how these markets are being fixed.

We should form a club!

Good Morning All

Its Tuesday morning, sky is clear with a bit of shower, temperature here in London is 13 degree.

Market is still calm and steady.

JT