Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Guys

What a day, I was so bearish on market since last couple of weeks. I expected dow to touch 15800 and FTSE to break 6720 and complete the head and head and shoulders, completely ready to short.

BUT I entered long wrongly and timing was wrong. Good thing I did not put big positions and ketp buying little at every 20 points gap and market kept going down. The reason for keep buying was I did not expected such a quick move in bull market. Now I expect FTSE to go back to 5720/5710 resistance area and test it in next couple of days.

I have hedged my long position with Dec Option so my margin will be protected and will be able to short again in next shrting signal. :)

Was on my tablet most of the day, difficult to draw lines on chart and analyse... at least not as good as full computer platform.

JT

Last edited:
Why so quiet here??

No one around?

JT

I think people like to stay away when the markets are so volatile. Better than expected jobs report tomorrow will cause chaos.

I think we will see Dow at 15000 before next leg up. I will be shorting if it does as this will create a triple digit drop.

Looks like a minor correction incoming.

Morning all.
The US president and The Bernanke are talking about economic matters today. Anyone else worried?
NFP may just be a sideshow.