Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Saw a good fakey which as you know is an inside bar, false break, then break away the other way. You should trade the break of the mother candle but I took an aggresive entry on the break of the inside bar. Patience is a virtue! Still a trade if the break happens. imo! ;)

Hey it finally worked :LOL:

Do you not think the taper talk will move it down?

Given the market moves this week the jobs numbers were known in advance so its all built in.
Talk is talk but +60 on the Dax and +50 on the FTSE since the release of the numbers is real action.

Given the market moves this week the jobs numbers were known in advance so its all built in.
Talk is talk but +60 on the Dax and +50 on the FTSE since the release of the numbers is real action.

I am however regretting my premature entry.

So in this case sell on rumour, buy on news?

Regardless of taper or not... We are long overdue a pause in the market and I'm actually shorting the Dow.

At least one of us will be right!

My DEC Options are hurting now, but will keep them for some time, expecting another pull down move to test the support.

Thats another 100 point move on the Dow in the las 25 minutes.
Stops are being severely tested. This is a market for big ones only. ;)

Hi guys, I'm thinking of joining you on this thread in a few weeks time. I am new to trading and am currently paper trading the FTSE Wall Street and the Dax.
I am prepared to list my trades here for discussion and to learn a little from you guys.
Would that be ok with you all ?

Hi guys, I'm thinking of joining you on this thread in a few weeks time. I am new to trading and am currently paper trading the FTSE Wall Street and the Dax.
I am prepared to list my trades here for discussion and to learn a little from you guys.

Welcome.
Its a free thread open to all, post your trades thought and videos. The more the merrier.

Welcome to the crazy world.

JT

Worst case for me is 2 hrs of sideways movement until the pres. speaks.
Best case is a move down to 600 again.

I am looking to short ftse but I think I need to see bit more consolidation so will wait. As I said yesterday ftse will try to touch 6720 which is resistance now... its nearly there.. but better to see bit more consolidation.