Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Its _possible_ they could go into the extended weekend flat at 14840 :eek:
But not likely... I hope.
I'm still doing my Toulouse-Lautrec 'impression' :LOL:

some floor trader on nyse saying people going to leave early low volume added to the extended weekend means not much action will tell juniors to close em where they opened, wriggle them around a little so it looks like normal market

Its _possible_ they could go into the extended weekend flat at 14840 :eek:
But not likely... I hope.
I'm still doing my Toulouse-Lautrec 'impression' :LOL:

some floor trader on nyse saying people going to leave early low volume added to the extended weekend means not much action will tell juniors to close em where they opened, wriggle them around a little so it looks like normal market

Its looking more likely... :mad:

quote.....

With the stock market headed for the worst monthly performance in over a year, a well-known technical guru and long-term bull has gotten very bearish.

To Ralph Acampora, known to many chart watchers as the Godfather of technical analysis, the stock market has been exhibiting “suspicious” behavior. That, he says, suggests a new bear market is on the horizon.

As a result, the Dow Jones Industrial Average could slide to 12000 over the next few months – a 19% decline from current levels – before the longer-term, “secular” bull market can resume.

“I’ve been bullish for over four years, so for me making this call, it’s important,” said Mr. Acampora, director of technical research at Altaira, Ltd.

Godfather of Charts Turns Bearish; Targets Dow 12000 - MoneyBeat - WSJ

morning everyone

looks like no syria attack + china pmi has caused a stop run

although SP500sept only 4 handles and gap up

Last edited:
Just selling some Dax @ 8259. Over done this morning.
Hope to see it close at 8220 to confirm downward move.

good article from forbes

“Junk rallies occur every time a bull market is over,” Ronco told me. The next phase is a little less dramatic, when investors start bidding up the price of the highest-performing stocks, frequently the companies with strong fundamentals that weathered the crisis better than the worst. In that phase, marked by the gentle increase in the High Momentum/Low Momentum ratio from 2010 to mid-2012, momentum investors chase the best-performing stocks to ever-higher prices. This is when Apple AAPL more than quintupled to $705 and Google GOOG doubled.

Here's A Chart To Make You Worry About The Next Leg Of The Rally - Forbes

Last edited:
Morning All

The cat is still bouncing.

Mind you the ASX has stalled, going to need the FTSE & SP to hold it's hand if it wants to go higher.

4.2 div on the FTSE.

Morning All

The cat is still bouncing.

Mind you the ASX has stalled, going to need the FTSE & SP to hold it's hand if it wants to go higher.

4.2 div on the FTSE.

Morning (or rather evening) Bustech
Don't forget Nikkei 14,000, that's going to give Europe a boost this morning. Though for how long?