Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the barjon express is due in 5 mins:)

Attachments

• train1.jpg
    train1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,459
Good morning, all, and have a good day.

Well!

I have not said very much since my winning streak came to an end. Nothing much has happened to me, since then, except the sort of win some, lose some, trades. I am trying out point and figure on Footsie at this time. The jury is still out on that, but it is promising.Two trades worked, based on that, yesterday, but not by much

I was greedy on Footsie, with my target, yesterday. I wanted 75 and it went to 80. When I got back I had to be content with much less.

I'm short the Dax, this morning, but FT, I should think on Dentist's criteria, is now a sell.

I would like other opinions on that, from a P&F point of view, please.

I'm short the Dax, this morning, but FT, I should think on Dentist's criteria, is now a sell.

if u can understand p&f thats great. what level did it tell u to sell

Well!

I have not said very much since my winning streak came to an end. Nothing much has happened to me, since then, except the sort of win some, lose some, trades. I am trying out point and figure on Footsie at this time. The jury is still out on that, but it is promising.Two trades worked, based on that, yesterday, but not by much

I was greedy on Footsie, with my target, yesterday. I wanted 75 and it went to 80. When I got back I had to be content with much less.

FTSE100 has strong support around here 6550/60 it seems. Resistance was at 6650, bearing in mind the dividend. Europe/UK have been holding up well given that Dow is 350 points off in the past 10 days or so. Personally I feel the DAX is due a hit but I'm rarely right on these things.

Soros had to reveal a massive Put position of 1.2million units on the S&P. Not many details but opened in Q2 and added to later.

Is anyone else seeing lower highs and lower lows on the Dow since the 4th Aug or are my charts screwy?
The Dow is screaming 15270 at me but FTSE and Dax are ignoring this.

Well the Dow is on track.
And at long last the Dax is coming to heel.
The FTSE did indeed drop everything she gots....

And I made a few points out of it. :)

:LOL: no-one switched the points today though.

everyone and their mother's uncle is calling the dow down today, so i guess up will transpire in the end :)

barjon the dow closed weak but the breadth was not that bad, this is a very bearish sign, 22 stocks lower and 8 actually went up.

FTSE 6505 should be a floor for today, since it equates to dow minus 150. thats the most dow downswings in one, do they still use those "market electronic halts" ?

barjon the dow closed weak but the breadth was not that bad, this is a very bearish sign, 22 stocks lower and 8 actually went up.

FTSE 6505 should be a floor for today, since it equates to dow minus 150. thats the most dow downswings in one, do they still use those "market electronic halts" ?

The DOW can and has fallen > 150 in a day without the market halting. It's if individual stocks drop 10% in a day that trading is halted, for that stock.

or am I misinterpreting what you said? :confused:

DAX is going now, 8,370 area could be a stalling point, after that 8,260.

ASX & HK futures still holding up, so bargain Friday might not be on offer.