Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Has anyone tried trading the Italian Index?
If yes,what are your conclusions re its' potential for profit?

Morning guys, what a time for me 2 take 2 days off, waiting so long for the bullish break in DAX , going to sit and watch for a while, still feels very bullish in all indices now this ECB rate cut seems to be nailed on, much room for disappointment i feel but thats not till next week 7800 break in DAX this opens up the recent high to 8089. Unreal the strength were seeing ! But doesnt mean it cant keep going !

More bad news in Europe today, Spain employment rate. So that's another pop in those indexes guaranteed. And could be triple dip in UK today so that's FTSE up 1%.

More bad news in Europe today, Spain employment rate. So that's another pop in those indexes guaranteed. And could be triple dip in UK today so that's FTSE up 1%.

Yep nailed on ! what a joke these markets are these days !

I wouldnt short the Dax yet , still technically bullish its defo going to have a go at 7800 even if it rejects it, but that level is huge so it will be like a magnet ! Plus ECB rate cut chattter is not going to go away, which is the reason we are up here !

Actually just seen the future has rejected it bang on 7800 this am ! But still trend is up for now

Well there goes the stops in the DAX still feeling bullish but im taking half off table on that stop run, next target is 7886, it could struggle to get there as US markets looking tired around these levels, few people looking for 1536 shortly in S&P stops above 1600

400pts nearly in dax in 3 days. Was worried about it. Spain up 100pts from lows too. Turns out 27% unemployment is ok, because the other 73% are all long in IGIndex.

Well there goes the stops in the DAX still feeling bullish but im taking half off table on that stop run, next target is 7886, it could struggle to get there as US markets looking tired around these levels, few people looking for 1536 shortly in S&P stops above 1600

nice one Talbs. I was waiting all morning for that but missed it as i had to pop out:(

Problem the markets have is, yes things are rubbish and the econ data is poor, but there is a huge amount of cash sloshing around. Now at the minute ECB rates are 0.75%. But Interbank lending rate is near 0%. So if they do cut you could see Negative interest rates on the cash side of things, hence this money needs a home and every divi paying stock in the world is getting hoovered up as people hunt yield. Yes its wrong and it will end in tears but for now they are buying, who knows how long it lasts but stick with the charts they dont lie !

Problem the markets have is, yes things are rubbish and the econ data is poor, but there is a huge amount of cash sloshing around. Now at the minute ECB rates are 0.75%. But Interbank lending rate is near 0%. So if they do cut you could see Negative interest rates on the cash side of things, hence this money needs a home and every divi paying stock in the world is getting hoovered up as people hunt yield. Yes its wrong and it will end in tears but for now they are buying, who knows how long it lasts but stick with the charts they dont lie !

People been saying there is cash that is buying for 6 months. When does this cash run out.

More importantly its not a great strategy. I have cash waiting to buy, but I ain't buying at 1590.

People been saying there is cash that is buying for 6 months. When does this cash run out.

More importantly its not a great strategy. I have cash waiting to buy, but I ain't buying at 1590.

Not in europe they havent, european stocks have been coming off for the last 2 months, plus your not a bank, you dont have customers or targets to hit, tey have to be proactive, 3% dividend is better than 0% when it comes to bonus time if you catch my drift ! Cash runs out when they stop printing ! which will be never !