Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

yesterday was interesting for FTSE100 its high of 6385 implied Dow at 14,225 which implied dow +232 but dow had not responded at all.

Jobs numbers not helping the US indices.

Any targets for Dow/FTSE?

Given the weakness in markets recently I'm looking to close out my short at sub 6300, but will hold over the weekend if needed.

Will try and run my Dow short to sub 13900.

Cant keep a good market down, chatter is US stocks getting a bid as Buffets purchase of Heinz giving confidence for people to keep investing in stocks.

Cant keep a good market down, chatter is US stocks getting a bid as Buffets purchase of Heinz giving confidence for people to keep investing in stocks.

buffetts got stake in tesco/walmart/asda and now hienz also train company I think he is trying to get the monopoly of the food supply chain.

1515 on sp500 march is pivotal level, we dipped below and are back there again

Well, another rollacoaster session, went long dow earlier. I just shorted the S&P 500, (1520 just seemed too tempting). Hopefully the rollacoaster will just stay down and forget to come back up.....................

the close will show whats what

mr top step saying traders have been trying to kill SP500 futures, but keep getting stopped out.

Be interesting to see how they push it at 4.30 equity close ! Dax feels heavy still !

Cant resist had to sell some Dax and S&P at 1420.74 !