Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Fill yer boots, jungy?

This line I mentioned earlier (post 18535) which comes from the monthly is holding awfully well. I'm short biased 'til it goes when there should be fireworks.

Attachments

• FTSE 100 .pngdaily.png
    FTSE 100 .pngdaily.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 145
going long some dax rather than being stopped out of a FTSE short is a good strategy. can even turn loss into profit

3,000 lot order on FTSE fut done at 5878

4,761 @ 5877
2,601 @ 5877

what so important about 5877 level?

FTSE seems sticky at november 2012 closing highs 5885

morning MartinC-J

Hi SD. I forget that you use FTSE cash price. It's not much different to the futures price right now. There's very strong resistance at the 5905 area on the futures. When or if it goes it should be a big move straight up to 6000. Maybe after options expiry.

Hi SD. I forget that you use FTSE cash price. It's not much different to the futures price right now. There's very strong resistance at the 5905 area on the futures. When or if it goes it should be a big move straight up to 6000. Maybe after options expiry.

Hi MartinC-J

yesterday the Dow reversed from 50% fib 13,077 and ES from 61.8 1419.2
(fib is for oct highs to nov lows 2012)

think if we can clear these two brick walls, we get to 6137 ftse. roughly the year highs in SP500cash.

Dollar index has broken below 50% fib 80.12 should send the crosses higher and support the indices.

Last edited:
Everyone is expecting a rally into year end. Just got this fiscal cliff thingy to deal with, and when they sign the deal at 8:59pm on December 31st we'll see the rally for a few seconds.

On the daily we may just trade sideways until non-farms on friday. The markets seem a little undecided. We should be selling off more today, but it's not happening. So I vote for a couple of days of flip flop. Up, down, up, down.

Everyone is expecting a rally into year end. Just got this fiscal cliff thingy to deal with, and when they sign the deal at 8:59pm on December 31st we'll see the rally for a few seconds.

On the daily we may just trade sideways until non-farms on friday. The markets seem a little undecided. We should be selling off more today, but it's not happening. So I vote for a couple of days of flip flop. Up, down, up, down.

on FTSE if u look at a 2 year chart you can draw trendline a long the highs

SD that Ftse Day Trader link I normally put up daily I am not subscribed to........
What I post up comes in the form of a delayed email which I assume the subscribers/clients get first thing in Mornings.........??

Stop Press

Moodys contemplating downgrading Germany and 2 other Countries just come through on Ransquawk.........

Holland and Luxembourg the other 2........

Stop Press

Moodys contemplating downgrading Germany and 2 other Countries just come through on Ransquawk.........

Holland and Luxembourg the other 2........

Yeah, I heard about this earlier today but it did not seem to move the markets

P.S. SD how do you know that 'the other place' has had 14 straight winning months - does he publish his trades ?

Last edited:
SD that Ftse Day Trader link I normally put up daily I am not subscribed to........
What I post up comes in the form of a delayed email which I assume the subscribers/clients get first thing in Mornings.........??

P.S. SD how do you know that FTSE Daytrader has had 14 straight winning months - does he publish his trades ?

I am not a subscriber but the man is pretty good and has excellent levels.

The "other place" has an alerts tab if u look in there it shows you his monthly totals which are added on daily basis.

but please use your own due diligence to not rely on anything I say as an endorsement. I may be totally wrong and I am relying solely on representations made by the site itself

Last edited:
I am not a subscriber but the man is pretty good and has excellent levels.

The "other place" has an alerts tab if u look in there it shows you his monthly totals which are added on daily basis.

Got it. Monthly totals are very impressive.

Thanks SD.

Got it. Monthly totals are very impressive.

Thanks SD.

and the current month total is changed as he wins points

but please use your own due diligence to not rely on anything I say as an endorsement. I may be totally wrong and I am relying solely on representations made by the site itself

Last edited: