Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I dunno why people don't just keep the blinkers on. If you listen to any of these guys it's bound to influence your thinking. Even on this thread when people I respect announce a contrary position to mine I take fright and it's hard work to clear it from your mind and concentrate on your own thing.

Another point is that there's only one thing you can control (within reason) and that's how much you lose. If things go your way you can partly control how much you take if you know how much you need to take from the market to keep your account ticking along on the right side. Other than that it's all in the lap of the Gods.

Lastly, entries are easy but they put no bread on the table - that's the job of exits.

well talking about bread bj ......

Streetband - Toast - YouTube

Morning All,
Seems it will be a big up day today. Short squeezes and new highs possible.

good morning everyone, FTSE @5899 implies dow +90

SP500dec 61.8 fib comes in at 5918
Dow 50% fib 5914

Last edited:
good morning everyone, FTSE @5899 implies dow +90

mornin'

here's how ftse has traded vs dow this week

-31 weak (6 hours), +54 strong (5 hours including overnight), -27 weak (5 hours) and +28 strong so far as I type

mornin'

here's how ftse has traded vs dow this week

-31 weak (6 hours), +54 strong (5 hours including overnight), -27 weak (5 hours) and +28 strong so far as I type

morning barjon,

that system of correlation seems very good, solid method and also very low risk, thanks for sharing it.

:)

Doesn't look like there's going to be much action until US markets start waking up !

If I were a sceptic I would say someone got wind of those Euro Retail sales figures before they were officially announced !

Good Morning all............

Late at the starting Gate....... Problems with a lodger so had to employ Jungys special brand of Enforcement.......:)

Treading water appears to be the order of the day perhaps until opening bell across the Pond.....

Was anything more mentioned about Moodys possibly downgrading of Germany and Holland....??

If I were a sceptic I would say someone got wind of those Euro Retail sales figures before they were officially announced !

euro is pretty messed up UK is luck we never gave up the Pound and power to issue our own currency

Might be this from about 15mins ago

Spain sells bonds for 4.25 billion Euros, versus a 4.50 billion maximum target