Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well done.

I had two unsuccesful trades today trying to short Oil with a very small loss due to very tight stops.

Which broker are u using ?

Last edited:
Morning all........

Late start for me after watching Murray beat Joko early this morning.......
Just returned from the main shopping area where I live and the 24 hour Weatherspoons is packed with Jocks at 7.45 in the morning all three sheets to the wind..............

It could not have been that big a surprise that INTC gave bad report, Chart is total under -performing Nasdaq

Attachments

• nasdaq.png
    nasdaq.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 136
The Traders outlook today

EUROPEAN OUTLOOK

I do prefer the look of the DAX to the FTSE right now, as indeed I have done for much of 2012. Not only does it have a more attractive uptrend on its price-chart, though, but the fundamentals seem better as well. If Germany’s judges do not block the ECB from engaging in more aggressive monetary policy this week, I would expect the DAX to be one of the leading beneficiaries of the easing of the European sovereign-debt crisis.

I do not see a compelling case for a near-term top in the German index, despite its propensity towards weakness in September (the average return since the ‘50s is negative 3%). Below, I show the DAX’s summer rally in the context of its Raff regression channel. Tops have tended to come at or around the upper limit of the channel, a level that the index is still some way off reaching.

I continue to look to buy rallies in the DAX, as well as in FTSE and EURGBP

buying EURUSD at the 100ma on daily would have been a great trade, i had it placed and then forgot the whole reason why i placed it. and closed it for 18 pts