Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Interesting that the Iranian Premier is disclosing that Iran are very close to Nuclear Weapons and not even bothering with Subterfuge any more...........
The day they achieve it look out Israel and VV and look out Indices across the Board...........

he really said that

I love President Ahmadinejad

the man is so clever, he toured the US universities mopping the floor with US intellectuals.

he really said that

I love President Ahmadinejad

the man is so clever, he toured the US universities mopping the floor with US intellectuals.

When that happens I don't think that I wil be interested in indices.

If they touch Israel, I would not like to live in the Middle East. I think that these people should get their act together, Israelies included.

When that happens I don't think that I wil be interested in indices.

If they touch Israel, I would not like to live in the Middle East. I think that these people should get their act together, Israelies included.

u got that right

DAX fairly tight range, taking 5 or 10 points and using stop loss of 2 to 4 points.
Hard work and my concentration starts to wane after 3 hours of scalping, done about 8 trades since the open.

Bustech, do you use any TA for entering the trades or just intuitively action?
Also do you have more than two trades open at a give time ?

i notice that SP500 derived pivots for FTSE work better than straight FTSE pivots

The SP500 pivots for FTSE would have been 5768/64

DAX is trending nicely today. Hopefully it can make it back down to the trendline (5 min chart) before the US comes online.

Dow has apoeared to recovered yesterdays losses, I had the dow/sp500 as bullish for Monday, but was wrong.

tried to short again Oil. Opened three trades , averaging up and down around 97 , finally closed at breakeven. Usually it has a sell off at this hour, but not today it seems.

tried to short again Oil. Opened three trades , averaging up and down around 97 , finally closed at breakeven. Usually it has a sell off at this hour, but not today it seems.

oil is going higher?

have u looked at a spread like gasoline/us crude?

oil is going higher?

have u looked at a spread like gasoline/us crude?

it can go a little higher or can fall hard. many factors around, the Saudis say they'll increase production, us inventories falling a little, QE etc.

I was trying to catch the pattern it has every day at 09:00-11:00 us time.

I havn't look at the spread. where is this available , which broker ?