Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Firstly, the thread doesn't have the usual trolling that goes on with other threads. People actually help each other here, which is highly unusual.

Secondly, there are regulars here everyday.

Overall - it's a great thread in my view.

SP500 is 100% bullish

Dow is 77% bullish

for those wanting to short, check out RIO daily, VIX daily and US 10YR, (1.668 100ma) get confirmation from these. look at when the Dow made highs and how these instruments were behaving

also the Dollar Index

For the month of September so far.
FTSE under value by 49 to DOW
DAX over value by 172 to DOW

Long FTSE and short DAX might be the go for this month, ratio is 1.24

Attachments

• FTSE DOW DAX.JPG
    FTSE DOW DAX.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 116
SP500 is 100% bullish

Dow is 77% bullish

for those wanting to short, check out RIO daily, VIX daily and US 10YR, (1.668 100ma) get confirmation from these. look at when the Dow made highs and how these instruments were behaving

also the Dollar Index

Right with you on that

For the month of September so far.
FTSE under value by 49 to DOW
DAX over value by 172 to DOW

Long FTSE and short DAX might be the go for this month, ratio is 1.24

Hi Bustech, when u take these values, are they from spot price or the level of the 50ma on 1min chart?

i found using the 50ma on 1min dampens out the noise

Thanks will have a look.

Have now made a spreadsheet for AUD comparing to DOW.
Want to test for another 3 months before sharing, first 2 week looks okay apart from a few teething problems on equal value of each instrument .
Not sure if I could get to the stage where I trade with no charts, just would not feel right.

Not much happening now so catch you all on Tuesday.

SP500 is 100% bullish

Dow is 77% bullish

also the Dollar Index

US 10yr above 1.68 (above the 100ma on daily) money leaving safety

Yo, word up peeps (yes I'm 'down with the kids')

Flat day today,

What's the betting Ftse going to be rangebound until Weds jobless claims report?

I haven't made anything, yet, today, and whereas I put my first trade at b/e, this one has not given me an opportunity to do so. My present stop is at 10 points and I could be stopped out, easily. I think that I will keep going, though.