Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

According to that video, if I recall well, there is a huge short position by MS or JPM that they need to unbundle. It was mentioned that price could shoot to 50. Don't take though my word on it.

On the NYSE similar leveraged instruments are AGQ and USLV.

According to that video, if I recall well, there is a huge short position by MS or JPM that they need to unbundle. It was mentioned that price could shoot to 50. Don't take though my word on it.

On the NYSE similar leveraged instruments are AGQ and USLV.

previous silver spike took LSIL from about 20 to 140

previous silver spike took LSIL from about 20 to 140

It could be interesting to see how you can play such an instrument with big leverage. In this way you can risk a seed capital and maybe come out big, or lose it all. Still havn't figured it out.

It could be interesting to see how you can play such an instrument with big leverage. In this way you can risk a seed capital and maybe come out big, or lose it all. Still havn't figured it out.

the reason for creating LSIL would be interesting to know. moves like an out of the money option

I've been short since 0825 at 5792.3. My stop is at BE, now because I'm trading for a bigger move below 5775. If it gets stopped I shall try to re-enter at a higher price.

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    8.6 KB · Views: 106
I did say that I was stopped but cant see the post so I must have made a mistake. I'm back in (short) at 5793.8

It went higher but was not sure. A new high aborts my plan.