Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

short/long closed out for b/e. Probably would've held longer if it wasn't for the impending weekend.

Ftse trading so strong for the last two days. Kept pace with Dow all the way.

Looking forwards to Monday though, surely it can't keep this up.

Attachments

• be.png
    be.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 164
"In the piece titled "Why it's always great to beat the Aussies", the cheeky article dismissed Australia as featherweights in every sport - except one.

"One sport where the Aussies remain undisputed masters, and lords of all they survey, is Australian rules football," Mike Walters wrote.

Well, if we want to give it, we've got to take it. "

:LOL: Love it!

why? I am not the one running scams and supporting impossible claims of 100s of pips per day

samirs

I think you're a bit harsh on sd - in the thousands of posts he's made on this thread he's mentioned wallstreet only a few times. I wouldn't call that pumping the guy. At worst he may be guilty of being taken in by the claims, but little more than that.

.... although,

"But as they enjoy their time in the sun, The Mirror’s Walter channels Ian Botham as a word of warning.

"Always kick an Aussie when he is down, " Botham once said.

"Because he may get up again.”

samirs

I think you're a bit harsh on sd - in the thousands of posts he's made on this thread he's mentioned wallstreet only a few times. I wouldn't call that pumping the guy. At worst he may be guilty of being taken in by the claims, but little more than that.

I don't want to get drawn into this at all but as I already have expressed my surprise at the intial post of Samirs in which SD was quoted, I too must concur with Barjon.

Oh and just to add, my surprise was not at the fact this WallStreet guy is a scam artist and SD was in any way backing him, it was more the fact that I think SD is pretty good at trading, like his analysis and was more shocked that he had even visited that site in the first place.

i would accept assessment that as a respect for your post as a moderator

i hope you also appreciate my point

members specially newbies (who may be silent or even guests) take up veteran and legendary members' posts at face value

hence, those and even other members need to be careful (specially in the manner and language) when recommending some vendors or services

certainly if I am a newbie and a legendary member says that 'xyz is the greatest trader ever' then it is more than a nudge for me to try their services.

anyway i am done on this topic and out

Yes, I do appreciate your point, samirs. Like solo I was a bit surprised to see sd mention ws, but it was in passing as it were and he (sd) also mentions lots of sites or people that I haven't got much time for either:) .

I personally think SD puts a lot time and effort into this forum.

We don't want to loose SD from this, that would big loss for this forum and T2W.

SD has helped me in this forum with trade ideas and thinking and always answers any question put to him.

I have asked someone from the forex factory(GBP/USD and FTSE100 trader) to have a look at this forum.

Because I think it could offer him some ideas.

I would not do this if I thought people were advertsing scams in this forum.

scalp, scalp, scalp - Page 96 @ Forex Factory

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and hope to see everyone next week.

.... although,

"But as they enjoy their time in the sun, The Mirror’s Walter channels Ian Botham as a word of warning.

"Always kick an Aussie when he is down, " Botham once said.

"Because he may get up again.”

You can be sure when the Ashes come around the Aussies will be fireing again.

Even though on paper England have lot better players.

Watching the Gold Coast play South Sydney in the rugby league today.:sleep:

Have got a free ticket, problem is that the beer is 8 dollars a glass.:(

Official Site of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans

Thanks samirs

Yes I am a very emotional person, watched the movie TED a couple of weekends ago.

I laughed,cried and got angry, thats part of me.

Never read every page of this forum, hopefully one day I will read all the pages, bit like the last two Jeffrey Archers books in my bookshelf, one day, maybe I have missed something on the forum.

I also use this forum for a social aspect, my wifes comes home from work and I tell her about Aussie unemployment or Japan GDP, but from my wife its only about the money aspect(human nature), not about the trade idea and set up.

Love the last sentance, ironically I need to write this on traders forum .....aren't traders expected to logical, unbiased, factual and not emotional

I have traded part time and full time for a number of years and dont think I will ever get to this stage.

Any chance of FTSE100 @ 6,000 before the end of the games.

we may become emotional about it but i have made only statement of facts

so i can only respond to the constructive comments someone has in response to the factual statements i have made so far

you have joined forex factory only 2 days back and made 2 posts so far.... both referring to this blog....so this blog must have had deep influence on you

that actually supports my point that people do and will come to the forum to seek guidance and help

one (specially the main protagonists ) needs to ensure that any statements supporting external vendors are worded carefully....sharing external sources / links is one thing and can be quite useful but excessively and repeatedly endorsing someone (specially one who has documented scam threads against them and has been banned from the forum for that reason) is another

i have nothing personal against anyone but i only showed the courage against the potential backlash...and i did it since i saw repeated instances of excessive praise for a vendor despite requests to consider documented evidence of scam / fraud on this very same forum

i would like for the thread to continue to flourish and I have openly praised SDs effort on multiple occassions

i think legitimate criticism should also be taken in the same stride and no one should be treated "above law" just because of mass popularism

ironically I need to write this on traders forum .....aren't traders expected to logical, unbiased, factual and not emotional

Samirs you are shameful and also idiotic. Should I waste my time showing how stupid your remarks are?

Wallstreet1928 had a thread created where he would post live trades, can you tell me the result of all, those live trades he had posted?

You presume that anyone posting on this thread knows everything that has been posted everywhere on trade2win, I told you the basis upon which I posted my statements and I have asked you to prove if any of my statements were false? will you do this?

You can point me to one thread which says wallstreet1928 is a fraud and a scam artist but ignore the thread where wallstreet posted live trades, I do not know which came first.

sd

Those "live" calls were pretty suspect as were the "reported" results of them. It was all the doubt and the evidenced manipulation of those results which led to the furore in the first place.

I think I have mentioned before that, aside from more general explanations of strategy etc, it is extremely dangerous to listen to anyone but yourself.

sd

Those "live" calls were pretty suspect as were the "reported" results of them. It was all the doubt and the evidenced manipulation of those results which led to the furore in the first place.

I think I have mentioned before that, aside from more general explanations of strategy etc, it is extremely dangerous to listen to anyone but yourself.

I have just performed an Fibonacci expansion on this thread and the next Wallstreet1928 argument is due in January.

No need to talk about it again until then. :clap::clap:

sd

Hi Barjon, I did not read every post on the wallstreet live calls thread, but what i gleaned from the posts at the very end were that wallstreet made good pips but some argued about this method of calculating points on partially closed trades, it would be interesting to know how many points he made over the period of his live calls.

I have just performed an Fibonacci expansion on this thread and the next Wallstreet1928 argument is due in January.

No need to talk about it again until then. :clap::clap:

Reksa, samirs has smeared me as being a person promoting the wallstreet signal service scam