Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

you watch PressTV? can you give an example of its propaganda?

no, i don't watch pressTV much as can't get it. And when i watched last i switched off because it was biased - so cannot really give recent examples but I have read a few articles on their site. So if their TV continues to be anything like their written word....enough said.
imho

so the news you are watching is telling you the truth?

Take everything with a pinch of salt and make judgements on basis of reporting as I go. However, presstv are always saying there is a zionist conspiracy behind virtually everything! And I am NOT pro israel.

but u never know. maybe there is.....(n)

thats a great site

Great, blimey :eek: I hope you guys are not still casting around for the gold nugget.

You all know better than that surely :). You've surely got your own strategies (or should have), so keep the blinkers on - know your own strategy better than you know anything in your life, refine it if you must, but work with it and it alone.

Homily for today :LOL:

jon

Great, blimey :eek: I hope you guys are not still casting around for the gold nugget.

You all know better than that surely :). You've surely got your own strategies (or should have), so keep the blinkers on - know your own strategy better than you know anything in your life, refine it if you must, but work with it and it alone.

jon

no bj it's for selling your system ....make money while your making money:)

jon

Thanks for advice, I have in my life only found one good system for ftse, that system was on the LIFFE website using hourly ftse and moving average envelope.

hope they don't need this

Attachments

• gap.jpg
    gap.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 101