Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning jungerns

I PM you my e-mail.
Just got to go out for an hour.

Thanks

Hi Bushtech I'll have to think where it came from first.....!!

I think it came off liveleaks website. I don't subscribe to this forums emails on threads, so maybe Dick can assist you. It was reference a 7 minute video of how the other half live reference a Flight on the Emirates A380 in the First Class Suites between Bangkok and Hong Kong.......

From the desk of Captain Pickard

A combination of weak economic data and slow progress towards a Spanish bailout are still keeping the lid on European equities for now. German industrial activity declined 0.5% between July and August, while UK production is also expected to have shrunk in the eighth month. Against this backdrop, equities are holding up pretty well, in my view. I am expecting Spain to make a formal request to the ECB for assistance before long and this could be the trigger for a fresh round of gains in the FTSE and DAX.

This has been one hell of a rally from the single European currency: nice, strong and confident. Only a couple of times has it even retreated as far as its 13-fourhourly EMA (80.761p). The price is currently overbought on the 4-hour chart, with an RSI reading of 74.3%. I’d therefore allow for another dip to the 13-EMA in advance of a rally to 81.15p and beyond.

I’d buy a bounce from around that 13-EMA.

I hope DAX closes below 7348 today and there will be a gap up tomorrow, does not matter how big. That would mean high probability of gap closing and also going further down (e.g. 16/08/2012 - gap closing and 23/08/2012 - going further down). Nothing is certain, though.

Anyone got on ? I'm 60 pips in the black at the moment, starting from 7308.

has it made a higher high on daily

It has, and interestingly it used 21 Trading day from it lows from 6th September 2012. Where 9th August 2012, the previous high used 20 Trading days to reach the 6th September low. This wave is 1.623 of 09-Aug-12 to 06-Sep-12.