Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I hope DAX closes below 7348 today and there will be a gap up tomorrow, does not matter how big. That would mean high probability of gap closing and also going further down (e.g. 16/08/2012 - gap closing and 23/08/2012 - going further down). Nothing is certain, though.

ditto...us close

i think the "committee to re-elect obama" are sitting with their continuous bid on sp500 futures at 1450.

i wonder which day is the final day where the account values are calculated and posted to the voters? any clues, any americans here

I'm keen to learn how to successfully scalp the FTSE, been reading articles on this forum for novice traders the advice seems to reject this notion as" impossible to day trade profitably using this trading vehicle" Be interested to read your responce to this notion

I'm keen to learn how to successfully scalp the FTSE, been reading articles on this forum for novice traders the advice seems to reject this notion as" impossible to day trade profitably using this trading vehicle" Be interested to read your responce to this notion

the shorter the time frame the harder to make money.

Top 10 Scary Facts About Placing Stops

Many gurus and authors of trading books have and never stop advocating the importance of placing a stop. In definition, stops aka stoploss is a measurement of risk you are willing to expose part if not most of your trading capital to the market. Nevertheless the market has never been merciful in taking out your stops in the most unexpected ways and levels...........................

Top 10 Scary Facts About Placing Stops | Forex Crunch

Embedded video deleted. Wouldn't display.

wow thats just amazing jungerns ..the video played from my email

i was up in one of these last week ...£200 per hour!i won't be making a habit of it

Attachments

• plane.jpeg
    plane.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 157
Morning All

BHP +0.66%
RIO +1.66%
Hong Kong up 1.34%, not far from 2012 highs.
ASX another 2012 high today.
China up 1.9% leading the gains.
ASX looks like going to 4,600 in October and if Hong takes out 2012 highs.
Would mean FTSE getting very close to 6,000 in October.
Long DAX at 7310 looking for 7340 or above, stop at 7285.
Should follow Hong Kong and reverse Mondays down day.

wow thats just amazing jungerns ..the video played from my email

i was up in one of these last week ...£200 per hour!i won't be making a habit of it

Am well pleased you've managed to see it.................!!

Just couldn't get it to embed properly. Completely awesome. What's amazing I thought was at the start I honestly thought the Aircraft was just taxying to the end of the runway ready to turn and roll, but was actually taking off so quiet it was......!

Trust me as Dick says well worth watching if you have it in your email....!!

Am well pleased you've managed to see it.................!!

Just couldn't get it to embed properly. Completely awesome. What's amazing I thought was at the start I honestly thought the Aircraft was just taxying to the end of the runway ready to turn and roll, but was actually taking off so quiet it was......!

Trust me as Dick says well worth watching if you have it in your email....!!

Morning jungerns

I PM you my e-mail.
Just got to go out for an hour.

Thanks