Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Don't know about Carpet Munchers but I'm writing my own Pay Cheques with the Shorts at the moment........!
I cannot see the US opening reversing this direction of South.

bear in mind dow has been above yesterdays close and now is only down 10,

bear in mind dow has been above yesterdays close and now is only down 10,

Well lets wait and see SD........

If the Dow "breaks" and I have said for some time it will imminently (as have others) than the Dax will drop potentially 200+ today and will drag the Ftse with it and Cac to boot......

As always when I'm wrong I'll stick my hand up....

The Dam is about to receive a Barnes Wallis very soon......:p

Well lets wait and see SD........

If the Dow "breaks" and I have said for some time it will imminently (as have others) than the Dax will drop potentially 200+ today and will drag the Ftse with it and Cac to boot......

As always when I'm wrong I'll stick my hand up....

The Dam is about to receive a Barnes Wallis very soon......:p

i remember your post 14817 u said the dax/cac was at the point of imploding, on

SEP 24, 2012, 5:55PM. good "read" of the markets

dax was 7412 compared to 7227 low today so far. 185pt drop

Thanks for the head's up jungerns. You forced me to look at the Dow and I noticed a possible alternative idea to my FTSE analysis. I should still be bearish to 5743.

However, I think in that case c5772 should be another tradable area of support on the way down.

Old
z0fsx.png

New
243j2j6.png

Or maybe they're both wrong...

Last edited:
Morning is best time to trade. Then it picks up again after 14:30. Was here yesterday morning, missed rest of day when I had a signal. Missed this morning, here for most of rest of the day and realised thanks to jungern at last moment that my line is not what I thought it was. (Sorry - moaning!)

I've not entered @ 5772. Trendline not broken yet... not sure I will unless clear bottom formation.

I've wasted a raging bearish trend waiting for a bottom I now think is not going to happen until a lower price....

On the plus side I timed this 1 min 'bottom' perfectly and got 6 points. If I thought it was a bottom bottom I would have held but now I'm not sure whether it is a flag.

Logging off now as I've confused myself and will probably make a mistake.

Should be on tomorrow morning, so I hope it is a good one :D

Afternoon SD -

Barjon - I reckon that there could me more fun to be had ;-)

lol, I'm out of sync though - ftse had a strong monday relative to dow, slightly weak yesterday and weak after a strong open today. I'll be looking for a long ftse/short dow but prob wait for tomorrow now