Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Jamie Saettele ‏ @JamieSaettele
Jamie is the Technical Strategist at DailyFX and author of Sentiment in the Forex Market.

this FX guy has 34,700 followers , never seen that many for any trading related feed

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 137
Jamie Saettele ‏ @JamieSaettele
Jamie is the Technical Strategist at DailyFX and author of Sentiment in the Forex Market.

this FX guy has 34,700 followers , never seen that many for any trading related feed

Just had a good look myself. Appears highly rated by all...........

My prediction of 5812 as bottom was wrong. It was roughly the area of a support level in this bear trend.

I now have a support line c5772.

That won't be a higher low on the 4hr chart, but my weekly analysis says up (I think) and we are getting near to a day channel line. Perhaps the higher low will be after this one.

That won't be a higher low on the 4hr chart, but my weekly analysis says up (I think) and we are getting near to a day channel line. Perhaps the higher low will be after this one.

Your 4hr charts make the markets very very clear.

Here's my current 4hr chart, from ETX Capital.

The below is a guess based on my latest prediction 5772 bottom, and that the weekly chart is still bullish.

My last drawing like this lasted for 4, almost 5, moves. Won't know about this one until it happens.

It's just a bit of fun, and apart from the first number the next lines are educated guesses based on fact price doesn't move in a straight line.

EDIT: I now think this is wrong. 5772 might be an area of support, but I now think we're going to c5743.
z0fsx.png

This instead?
243j2j6.png

I also have 15 and 150 EMA but took it off for clarity for this chart.

NB: the bear channel is drawn from bear candle to bear candle. the candle above the second one on the bullish edge was actually bullish but it looks black here.

Last edited:
we should get the spreadbet companies to introduce an uptick option on buy orders

my money is on jungerns.