Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

so much for their ESM "news"

wonder if we get more "news" today

SP500 is 100% bearish
Dow is 15% bearish

KFT is no longer a dow component and is replaced by UNH (united healthcare)

ASX dropping into the close, 10 to go.
AUD/USD found it very hard going to move higher today and Hong Kong hardly moved.
Japan 225 - 150 stocks ex div today, so was always going to be hard work

Last edited:
ASX dropping into the close, 10 to go.
AUD/USD found it very hard going to move higher today and Hong Kong hardly moved.

ran a backtest on ASX200, looks like a very smooth clear index. probably tracks china/hk closely i would guess

FTSE pivots wed

buy 5828
sell 5824

Last edited:
Jobless French figures I believe released at 17.00 are Shocking according to Squawk Box........

Charles Biderman says insiders are selling 11 times more stocks than they are buying, last time this happened was april/may 2012 right at the top of the market

Morning all,

Had some invitees yesterday night and lost the party with the indexes.

Bravo to all who were short. I closed the DAX short very early ( entered 7460 exit 7436 both on 24/9)

Dow drops 100 after Fed official's warning
Warning from Fed official sends stocks lower; fourth straight decline for S&P

A quiet day on Wall Street turned into the worst sell-off in three months after a Federal Reserve official said he doubted the bank's effort to boost economic growth would work.

Charles Plosser, president of the Fed's Philadelphia branch, told an audience Tuesday that the Fed's effort to support the economy would likely fall short of its goals.

The speech probably startled some investors who had faith in the Fed's latest plan, said Jack Ablin, chief investment officer Harris Private Bank. The plan includes buying $40 billion in mortgage bonds each month until the economy improves.

"So many investors have bought into the illusion," he said. "And it was like Plosser pulled up the curtain on the Wizard of Oz."