Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think there is a good chance to reach 5869 but it wouldn't surprise me if we went down from there or got stuck in a range.

If the right shoulder is like the left, we could be in for 30 point ranged day

Went to 5869 and down. Once again I was out so missed a potential trade.

Range is 25% larger than I anticipated.

Now I'm bearish to c5812. I would expect the next low to be a higher low.

This happened but the price went to 5860. The 1 hour chart now shows an IHS emerging out of the bearish channel. These formations are never confirmed until the neckline breaks, and you only need to look at 18/09/12 for an example where an IHS faked.

I think there is a good chance to reach 5869 but it wouldn't surprise me if we went down from there or got stuck in a range.

If the right shoulder is like the left, we could be in for 30 point ranged day

excellent call et, hope u caught some points for yourself

excellent call et, hope u caught some points for yourself

Thanks!

Unfortunately no trades today. :D.

Out since about 10am.

I had my cursor over the sell button at 8:34 top, 8.55, but didn't press it. I had only just worked out it was a sell opportunity 1 minute earlier on the hour chart, and didn't press it because I thought I was being impulsive.

If I keep making the opportunities like this I will get going one day soon.

The tight leash I keep myself on is why I've got to this stage for £150 spent.

cya SD

I'm buying today(fingers crossed)

Now Wedneday over here.

Bustech on CNBC, they are showing rioters in Spain, this is usually a buy signal, it is generating fear and uncertainty, the viewers/sheeple equate the drop in Dow(technical) with some economic catastrophe (wrongly) Dow aint down enough to signal a technical rebound, not saying it wont happen.

Dow is 15% bearish
SP500 = ** 100% bearish**

Good Morning SD Bustech and HTW......

Ftse Short from 5842 still in Play at mid price currently of 5817 and stop brought up to Even and will trail 25 behind to wherever it goes........

Morning SD & HTW
BHP -1.40%
RIO -2.20%
Asian markets down.
ASX strong rally off the lows and currently flat, should bold well for upside in the FTSE.
Have a value of 5831 to current ASX, FTSE currently trading at 5817.