Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Some UK shares are being clobbered like psn UK house builder down more than 5%!
Take a look at the IAG roller-coaster in full swing today !

πŸ“ˆπŸ“‰πŸ“ˆ 🎒

Oooooooh, aaaaaaaah, ohhhhhhh, yipeeeeee.

So you're ready for a big short then a buy and hold at the lowest?
Poised to take full advantage of such a wonderful opportunity.

😁

I think the markets won't wait for G7 to go to junk that could take a log time but their ready for a correction /crash even by FOMC mixed signal like yesterday they can crash any time from now, maybe bit pessimistic but...

I think the markets won't wait for G7 to go to junk that could take a log time but their ready for a correction /crash even by FOMC mixed signal like yesterday they can crash any time from now, maybe bit pessimistic but...
In so far as it only takes one big domino to fall and set the whole shebang in motion, you may be right.

In so far as it only takes one big domino to fall and set the whole shebang in motion, you may be right.
Did you identify the start of the covid crash? It was anytime between 20th Jan to 24 Feb 2020, the news was saying we're facing a pandemic since early January +W. H.O. Nothing happened till late February then boom...

Did you identify the start of the covid crash? It was anytime between 20th Jan to 24 Feb 2020, the news was saying we're facing a pandemic since early January +W. H.O. Nothing happened till late February then boom...
Indeed.
And I've been taking full advantage of it ever since.
3rd wave?? Bring it on.

It's never easier to make money, than in volatile markets, and bad news rocks the boat.

Another big wave of covid variants sweeping through would ice the cake topping nicely, financially speaking.
And such a big, fruity, juicy cake it's been.

🍰

Goes to show how few of us there are, here, making money,

With moves like this, these forum threads should be packed with traders cashing in on the swings.

πŸ₯³

I was going to cash out my Dax and Dow longs for a big profit last night but left it...almost all wiped out today

You're swing short iag? Don't know why they keep going down at least news wise I thought it's been positive since bojo and other countries said anyone double vaccinated can travel?
This is probably the result of the wise locking in profits on the upswings, causing downswings.

Ride the coaster, grab them profits.

πŸ₯³ 🎒 πŸ₯³