Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The International Monetary Fund projects that the global economy will grow by its slowest pace since the financial crisis ... major economies like the U.S., Japan, and China are still expected to slow further.

Dow up 300 🤔

The International Monetary Fund projects that the global economy will grow by its slowest pace since the financial crisis ... major economies like the U.S., Japan, and China are still expected to slow further.

Dow up 300 🤔
Dow will keep rising 100K by next election/US

Dow up 300 🤔

Is it a joke or really what you predict? Your opinion is always valuable

Its what actually happened yesterday! The dow was up 300 AFTER the IMF announcement.

I see , you are referring yesterday move.

So given that we have not got much movement so far today, how do you read this behaviour from the market?

Technically since it didn't move much, so no any indication really, looking at the bigger picture, we know that it has been up for a while already, but will it be a turn around or a point to trap more bear?

I see , you are referring yesterday move.

So given that we have not got much movement so far today, how do you read this behaviour from the market?

Technically since it didn't move much, so no any indication really, looking at the bigger picture, we know that it has been up for a while already, but will it be a turn around or a point to trap more bear?
After a day like yesterday a flat 100 point range day closing +30.

Victor....Have you ever read a book on technical analysis..??

Yes, technical analysis of the finanical market by John Murphy

I am very willing to learn, if you have any advice, please provide me.

At the moment, I really want to be able to read things from the chart itself, and apply the concept of big player and retail player to identify the higher probability trades, i.e. to trade with the big player.

Yes, technical analysis of the finanical market by John Murphy

I am very willing to learn, if you have any advice, please provide me.

At the moment, I really want to be able to read things from the chart itself, and apply the concept of big player and retail player to identify the higher probability trades, i.e. to trade with the big player.
What about 'order flow' don't you want to learn this? The chart isn't the whole story.

What about 'order flow' don't you want to learn this? The chart isn't the whole story.

To be honest, yes, I had a try before but it seems a bit too difficult to understand, or I couldn't find the right material, so I didn't choose to go forward

If you have anything useful, knowledge, material, experience n etc, would you mind sharing?

range bound day so far....with a little interest to upside.

game of wait & see where they want to take this; all about kissing their 😚