Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Lining up for a pump or a dump

I was expecting dow +200 today, it doesnt look like thats going to happen unless it turns around in the next 30 minutes.

God. I was long cable today, watched it go from zero to 1k profit then back to zero in a matter of minutes.

Anyway.. Longing the dow here. Looking for 27200

The dows going to rip into the close and gap open Monday.
New all time high Monday night.
October the bear killer lives up to its reputation again.

The dows going to rip into the close and gap open Monday.
New all time high Monday night.
October the bear killer lives up to its reputation again.

What excuse they can use for creating new all time high? Brexit deal?

All markets look very weak now

It doesnt matter what excuse they find, it will go up, its been going up for 10 years. If it is allowed to fall now the whole US mess will collapse, Trump and the fed wont let that happen. They will start QE ^2 then ^3 because they dont know what else to do.
It will all come to a very messy end one day but you will go broke trying to predict it.

Until then BTFD.

It doesnt matter what excuse they find, it will go up, its been going up for 10 years. If it is allowed to fall now the whole US mess will collapse, Trump and the fed wont let that happen. They will start QE ^2 then ^3 because they dont know what else to do.
It will all come to a very messy end one day but you will go broke trying to predict it.

Until then BTFD.

I agree with you, I am not expecting a collapse, but more like a pullback so that it can again gain the energy to travel up further.

There is literally no good news in the market sort from the light of Brexit deal (and I know news is news, they are not for trading use, but they are still 'fact'), oil inventory is high, China GDP growth is not as expected (maybe is still ok given the global messy circumstances), yesterday USA data didn't look good at all, if there are any true investor invest by fundamental, is hard to find reason to support the market.

Trading is trading, which is different to investing, but should we still cautiously go long but allow more room to go short?

All of these comments are my opinions only, and just want to have a discussion, and I respect that you have a better understanding of how the market works, so you may help me correct my biased mind.

Maybe Trump looking at the charts and decide its time for a tweet about the trade war with china 🤠

Any man who is bearish on the United States will go broke.
J P Morgan

Don’t sell American short.
J P Morgan

Never sell a bear on the United States.
J P Morgan