Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Public inquiry into wrongdoing and ethics of bankers

Responsible department: Her Majesty's Treasury

We the undersigned call for an independent, judicial public enquiry into fraud, wrongdoing and ethics of British banks, their management and their staff, and the role of the British Bankers Association. The terms of reference of this inquiry should also include the manipulation of interest rates on about £225 trillion of assets. The inquiry must have full powers to compel witnesses to appear on oath, and to obtain all forms of evidence.

need 100,000 signatories and this gets done

Public inquiry into wrongdoing and ethics of bankers - e-petitions

I hope everyone here signs this petition.

BP massive head and shoulders

Attachments

• BP head and shoulders.png
    BP head and shoulders.png
    23 KB · Views: 144
ftse boys at it again with ftse trading very weak from dow open and accelerating weakness into the close - illustrated on thumbnail. I guess they expect a sell-off in US before the day's out.

I paired with long ftse/short dow -if they're right ftse should be relatively strong, if not it should adjust next week. Unusually, I'm happy to hold over w/e and US holiday monday if necessary

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 135
Morning All
Sydney
BHP + 0.92%
RIO + 0.05%
Stock up, but off the highs.
Commodities and growth currencies down.
Dow Futures down 0.22% most of the day.
FTSE futures currently 5584, opened around 5600.

sp500 has moved above the 100dma on friday. this has acted as support/resistance in the past

ftse boys at it again with ftse trading very weak from dow open and accelerating weakness into the close - illustrated on thumbnail. I guess they expect a sell-off in US before the day's out.

I paired with long ftse/short dow -if they're right ftse should be relatively strong, if not it should adjust next week. Unusually, I'm happy to hold over w/e and US holiday monday if necessary

mornin' SD

there was no sell off and very little catching up by ftse so far - I'm about flat from where I started taking over w/e costs into account. Forgot, too, that US holiday is Wednesday and not today.

Uk pmi manufacturing (june) comes in at 48.6 versus 46.5 expected and 45.9 previous.