Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thanks for your comment, I guess I am quite biased now, just keep looking for short signal.

I see a head and shoulder at 5M, looks like a chance of short, just don't know whether it is a small pressure release before actual market open
There was a short - But M5 was too late - you needed M1 and the time for the short was between 13.41pm to 13.44 pm. Dont ever wait until the M5 shoulder closes as thats way too late (and its what they teach in books!o_O) You mut cover at the neckline -when the M15/M30 is so strongly in an uptrend.

Once you have spotted it - its normally too late!

Hope that helps????

There was a short - But M5 was too late - you needed M1 and the time for the short was between 13.41pm to 13.44 pm. Dont ever wait until the M5 shoulder closes as thats way too late (and its what they teach in books!o_O) You mut cover at the neckline -when the M15/M30 is so strongly in an uptrend.

Once you have spotted it - its normally too late!

Hope that helps????
So how do you trade such a strong trend?

The only problem I have with guys/gals whom post these sort of charts is that they have waited until 11th October when the market has moved 1100 pts from low to high - before they have noticed there was a shift to a "add risk" environment.
So - Other than pointing out what has happened, it really doesnt tell us anything else of value. Unless they are going to let us know where the think the next reduce risk zone will be. Will be waiting for ever for that to happen :unsure:

Its a bit like someone just posting last weeks football scores - just so we can see how bad Man Utd and Spurs are currently :LOL:

IMHO

Last edited: