Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

That makes no sense!
Why would that be the case, your just typing random things into your computer just like the random trades you make. Do you have a very very large cage of monkeys near by?
thats disrepectafal, i got called an ahole for a lot less?

i'm still on-the-job. i can't sleep. i'.m an insominiac with nightmares that donald trump creeps up on me kisses me on the cheek!:eek:

SPX still not taken out our pivot.We marked last weekend

That makes no sense!
Why would that be the case, your just typing random things into your computer just like the random trades you make. Do you have a very very large cage of monkeys near by?

Do you expect up or down today?

Is it high enough to dump now? Or the big player will still suck in more buyer before they drop?

That makes no sense!

thats disrepectafal, i got called an ahole for a lot less?

I wouldn't take this to heart JJ/Pip - I think Postman is merely pointing out that in the greater scheme of things, you might, after all be onto something. The probability might be a little on the low side but if you keep at it long enough you've got a very good chance of generating a copy of the complete works of Shakepeare...or making a fortune, depending on your choice of primate I suppose.

BTW: I like "disrepectafal" - we say it differently on our side of the pond.

I should be looking for short setup today, is a bit overbought, and it may be safer to dump the stock before weekend?

I should be looking for short setup today, is a bit overbought, and it may be safer to dump the stock before weekend?
A possibility for the open.
I've just taken a short 26,765
Its going to fade a little >50 points or rally +500 they are completely mad over there.
I'm going with the down 50.

A possibility for the open.
I've just taken a short 26,765
Its going to fade a little >50 points or rally +500 they are completely mad over there.
I'm going with the down 50.

It is still very difficult to make a decision of how to trade, have missed the bull run this morning already as could not find any good entry. Still worry that I may join the bull too late, so rather look for short setup now