Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

pump our 26300
dump our 26324 line.a tad off

stopped on rest
very nice trading. trying to follow you on my 5 sec chart. thanks for turning me on to this quick TF, a whole other perspective to see PA this fast. interesting to see the price structure drilling down to the smaller TF's and then back up again. a lot to put together there, and that's one reason trading is so difficult i suspect. (there are others too)

very nice trading. trying to follow you on my 5 sec chart. thanks for turning me on to this quick TF, a whole other perspective to see PA this fast. interesting to see the price structure drilling down to the smaller TF's and then back up again. a lot to put together there, and that's one reason trading is so difficult i suspect. (there are others too)
Also remember - when the volatility slows down - you need to increase the TF you are viewng in order to keep the ranges relevant to the speed of the market!

And forget all this doubling/trebling up nonsense - just trade 1 position from the off - take your medicine when wrong - then youll never blow up ;)