Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The guy (His Pres-ness) has no shame, calling the heads of the Fed incompetent.

“Three more Central Banks cut rates.” Our problem is not China - We are stronger than ever, money is pouring into the U.S. while China is losing companies by the thousands to other countries, and their currency is under siege - Our problem is a Federal Reserve that is too proud to admit their mistake of acting too fast and tightening too much (and that I was right!). They must Cut Rates bigger and faster, and stop their ridiculous quantitative tightening NOW. Yield curve is at too wide a margin, and no inflation! Incompetence is a terrible thing to watch, especially when things could be taken care of sooo easily. We will WIN anyway, but it would be much easier if the Fed understood, which they don’t, that we are competing against other countries, all of whom want to do well at our expense!

If you felt the need to short the dow (god knows why) then 26273 here is a possibility.

It would take the fed chairman to come out and say we are not lowering interest rates to stop this going back to 27,000. Plus given that level was set on the basis of one more 25bps cut this year and now were looking at 3 x 25bps cuts this should go to 28,000.

More of the same.
duh.png

Trade what you see bro!!

....when you see the light at the end of the tunnel and it turns out to be an oncoming train......

Am NOT intending to get back in until I can see something....anything....anyone?

After all, it was only another 100 odd I left on the table there.......

"IF" the dow closes looking something like this today, it would suggest a test of higher levels tomorrow.. 26083 then 26293... I've opened a small long... Will add if it does move higher.

Good shout.

I'm not liking the look of the s&p, down 13 and not a sniff of interest. Hardly any trading, too quiet.