Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dows going to top out at around 24370 so I'm opening a small short position here at 24343.

Could not break that level during trading hours, so the crooks will have to do their dirty work when the cash market is closed.

Top tip.

Every year around now the oil producers like to stick it to the Amerikan public by jacking up oil prices when they go on holiday. So when delivery is after US holiday season the price starts to fall. Get in now for a longer term (not scalping) investment at just over $70.

I'm looking to short WTI soon.

Short 7123

Back to 7132 today, went higher than I thought but trading longer term you have to expect overshoot.

Reuters reported that the US ambassador to Germany would have informed those in charge of some of the major automakers such as BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen that Donald Trump could abandon the threats issued last month if the EU eliminated taxes on imported cars from the USA. Remember that the US president threatened last month to impose a 20% import tariff on all vehicles manufactured in the EU.

Reuters reported that the US ambassador to Germany would have informed those in charge of some of the major automakers such as BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen that Donald Trump could abandon the threats issued last month if the EU eliminated taxes on imported cars from the USA. Remember that the US president threatened last month to impose a 20% import tariff on all vehicles manufactured in the EU.

If EU reduces tariffs on US cars in turn.

Could not break that level during trading hours, so the crooks will have to do their dirty work when the cash market is closed.

Between midnight and 2am in New York the dow rallied 100 points taking it over 24,370 and now its support. :whistling

Even I am getting fed up with this overnight price manipulation.
Dow down 170 points from 7am and its not even open for business!

Finished yesterday with my as barely attached. Had it right but bad management. Called DOW long right after the open, AND IT WENT WAY WAY LONG. but lousy entry forced me out even, i shorted hoping to grab a few ticks short then buy long lower. Well the best laid plans of mice & men. DOW never looked back and I got cooked. End day ... :(