Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I had a short from 21608 from last week I want to close. Should have just taken the little loss but so close to break even

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Argh. Think I missed the boat

When the market is so high, its very hard to tell if sellers will come in, so its not always a case that there are buyers about, more to do with the fact that no one is ready to dump yet.

Contextually, if this was anywhere else, the markets will fall, but ATH brings the involvement of other types of traders and this changes the scenario, or rather it expands the scenario time wise. Not easy - stay light on any swings at the moment.

Just typical... How many times has it come a few points short of my target or to break even to just go back.. Clearly the broker is screwing me

Just typical... How many times has it come a few points short of my target or to break even to just go back.. Clearly the broker is screwing me

Yes, they are definitely watching over you mate.

Not so much the broker (although it can feel that way).

But think about the double bottom between 2.34pm and 2.40pm UK. If you went long after, where would you put the stop? Intraday we are talking here.

Looks reasonable doesnt it? What we dont know is if the market will follow through, ie more sellers beyond the dumpers coming in. Obviously none - for now! But that may all change on the next attempt on the lows.