Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

A profitable trader only needs 1 monitor
keep-calm-and-stop-spamming-36.png

welcome back pip-F L has now unsubscribed from this thread and wont be joining us anymore.
u see he became the invisible man as every 1 has him on ignore.
invisible-man.jpg

i personally think that his submarine method (positions underwater)is the way to go.flaunt the plus 20pips etc but just forget about the ones on the demo that are £££££££££££££££££££££££££££ underwater.perhaps he could creat an amazing mind vid about it. :eek:

Just getting ready for next week.

Currently still hold 1 unit short @546 Dax :confused:

Having time to look at what is actually happening; it looks like the high is still not in(n)

It looks like 720 is major zone for the big boys, and no matter what I may want to happen, one has to be realistic and be prepared that it is highly likely we are going there.

So will have to keep the swing position light, and will be looking for intraday trades to reduce exposure, and then get a 2nd unit on in the 720 zone (as this "is more likely to be" the cycle high) for a short position of 633.

Downside target will be @500 to off load 1 unit, and 200 for the 2nd unit.

This trade will be ongoing in the background. All intraday trades will be specified, so not to confuse with any postings.

Fired another bullet at 21630

Still holding shorts at 21630
It was squeezed higher than I thought it might but not in a hurry to close here as not really much offside and a long way to the open in the states later.
Would expect a down day but who knows it's the Dow -))

Dow up 16% from last years high.
From the dip in November 2016 its now up 21%.

The companies are obviously 'worth' that amount and nothing could possibly go wrong. A light trading week for me, still holding my shorts, just waiting for the inevitable.

Dow up 16% from last years high.
From the dip in November 2016 its now up 21%.

The companies are obviously 'worth' that amount and nothing could possibly go wrong. A light trading week for me, still holding my shorts, just waiting for the inevitable.

Mean while, have you been long since November? Are you still long?

In the pre-opening, the European indices traded with some gains. In an early stage, the good performance of Wall Street should boost European markets. However, this momentum should be limited by the strength of the Euro. At a time when the Euro appreciates sharply against the US dollar, European markets tend to underperformance with their US counterparts. Despite the dynamism of domestic consumption and investment, European companies continue to have high exposure to external markets. In these economies, many of them going through a less dynamic phase (such as China and on a larger scale to Brazil), the companies of the Old Continent face strong competition from American and Asian companies. The strength of the Euro exacerbates the competitiveness of these companies and also decreases the value of revenues and profits generated there.

The rally didn't happen as anticipated.

Now will turn my attention on Monday....

DOW shorts and GBP/USD long.

GBPUSD has another 200pips climb whilst DOW should fall 200-300pips.

Have a good weekend.

DOW short now.
DAX fell 100pips....didn't catch.

Wasn't best pleased when it went up ..but I averaged in short and now short from 21670.

Target will be weekly close.

Had mental stop at 21690....but if loss taken, this would have been 3rd loss in a row on this indice.