Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

so when you S&P has gone out of sync what does it mean exactly? And how will be that adjusted - either by FTSE going up or SnP going down?

well for me they do the same things they hit certain areas and react to each other. yesterday the ftse refused to follow the s&p down to the gap so it's out of sync for me. don't know if they need adjusted... they will just start doing the same things again....sorry if i'm being a bit vague but i find it kinda hard to explain.

regards
el thicko :)

well for me they do the same things they hit certain areas and react to each other. yesterday the ftse refused to follow the s&p down to the gap so it's out of sync for me. don't know if they need adjusted... they will just start doing the same things again....sorry if i'm being a bit vague but i find it kinda hard to explain.

regards
el thicko :)

is this a trick to keep your knowledge secret under the veil of "hard to explain" (y)

dont worry I am just a beginner so will take ages to understand what you guys are doing :LOL:

is this a trick to keep your knowledge secret under the veil of "hard to explain" (y)

dont worry I am just a beginner so will take ages to understand what you guys are doing :LOL:

knowledge? ha i should be so lucky:LOL:

you never know who's who in the zoo

Hi Guys .... I decided to take a day off from my "project" and trade the DAX this morning... I am using Capital Spreads.. BUT every trade so far this morning has only been filled "after dealer acceptance" ... I am getting no explanation from CS.. just loads of B***sh*t.... anyone else getting problems today?

Hi Guys .... I decided to take a day off from my "project" and trade the DAX this morning... I am using Capital Spreads.. BUT every trade so far this morning has only been filled "after dealer acceptance" ... I am getting no explanation from CS.. just loads of B***sh*t.... anyone else getting problems today?

I used tradefair, its been ok this morning.

Are you just having problems trading the DAX? Just tried the FTSE with no issues.

this chart tells the story better than me.....sp moves down ftse stays up....how about you guys sharing your charts don't see many on here:)

Attachments

• sync.gif
    sync.gif
    71.8 KB · Views: 146